- Prof. Ali Saiedi: Application of IoT Technologies in Construction and Civil Engineering, University of UQAC, Quebec.
- Prof. Issouf Fofana: Smart grid, Transformers Monitoring using IoT, University of UQAC, Quebec.
- Prof. László Kiss: Industry 4.0, Deep Learning, Aluminum Smelters, University of UQAC, Quebec.
- Prof. Hussein, T. Mouftah: IoT, Autonomous Vehicles, Mobile Backhaul Networks, 5G, Smart City, E-Health Applications, University of Ottawa, Ontario.
- Prof. Mourad Nadil: Antennas – propagation – MIMO – RF circuits, University of UQAT, Quebec.
- Prof. Sara Séguin: Hydropower optimization, linear and nonlinear programming, ML, University of UQAC, Quebec.
- Prof. Larbi Talbi: IoT, Compressive Sensing, Localization, University UQO, Gatinuea, Quebec.
- Prof. Imran Ahmed: Sustainable Cities and Society, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, School of Computing and Information Science, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge CB1 1PT, UK
- Dr. Kashif Naseer Qureshi, Senior Associate Professor
Dept. of Electronics & Computer Engineering, Faculty of Science &
Engineering, University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX, Ireland
- Prof. Gwanggil Jeon: Signal Processing, Entropy Coding, Artificial Intelligence, Color Image Processing, Machine Learning, Remote Sensing, Smart City, Incheon National University, South Korea.
- Prof. Rachid Saadane: Wireless Communication, RFID System, Body Area Networks, IoT, Smart Farming, Antenna, 5 G, Industry 4.0, LDPC, SIRC/LAGeS-EHTP, Hassania School of Public Labors, Morocco.
- Prof. Alfred Zimmermann: Power-line Communication, Machine Learning, Industry 4.0, School of Informatics, Reutlingen University, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed Sayed: Distributed Machine Learning, Federated Learning, Queen Mary University of London, UK.
- Prof. Awais Ahmad: IoT, Machine Learning, Smart City, University of Milan, Milan, Italy.
- Prof. Marco Anisetti: Embedded Systems for Mobile Sensors, IoT, Smart City, University of Milan, Milan, Italy.
- Prof. Xiaomin Yang: Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Remote Sensing, College of Electronics and Information Engineering, Sichuan University, China.
- Prof. Mingliang Gao: School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Shandong University of Technology, Zibo 255000, China
- Prof. O.L. Bekri: Swam Optimization, Smart Grid, Saida University, Algeria.
- Prof. Hassan Yousif Ahmed: Optical Code Division Multiple Access Systems, Optical Communication, Electrical Engineering Department, Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- Prof. Rainer Schmidt: Architecting Intelligent Service Ecosystems, IIoT, Machine Learning, Industry 4.0, Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Prof. Kurt Sandkuhl: Architecting Intelligent Service Ecosystems, IIoT, Machine Learning, Industry 4.0. University of Rostock, Germany.
- Prof. Yoshimasa Masuda: Architecting Intelligent Service Ecosystems, Machine Learning, Industry 4.0, Keio University, Japan and Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- Prof. Dr. Dzati Athiar Ramli: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning related to Biometrics, Future Trends of Biometric Technology. School Of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (SEEE), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia.